Monday, March 29, 2010

French Country Tiles

(Click Tile To See More)


Being from New Orleans has made me interested in tile designs. I do a lot in ceramic tile, plastic squares, and square refrigerator magnets. Initially I made many designs with no real direction then I got interested in designs that evoke New Orleans. Recently the Delft style blue Dutch style designs and now pretty flowers, which I discovered are French in style. New Orleans being a Spanish Colony at one time has several colorful spots that display Spanish Tile designs from Spain who sent them over for us to enjoy. Stop in my shops on the web and see the many tile designs I have created and still work on them for magnets, tiles, replicas, and even on shirts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.