Friday, March 05, 2010

Creole Cottage New Orleans French Quarter

Creole Cottage New Orleans French Quarter Poster http://ow.ly/1eJMK

After doing the Dutch Town poster I thought for days of doing a New Orleans Street so i took a few pictures of the Creole Cottages in mostly Treme and other neighborhoods to get a feel of the street. I decided on an angel shot and not the face front shot of Dutch Town, although I may do a face front shot of the creole cottages too. I changed the house colors of the fronts to be more "Disney" like. Something people always say here, not to make the French Quarter into Disneyland, which is an impossibility anyway. So here it is, my French Quarter Creole Cottages.


I also have one with a full moon-

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.