Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snow White Dancing with Dwarves Disney T Shirt from Zazzle.com

As a child I was not very fond of Snow White. To me then it was a little scary but as I grew it was less and less fearful to me. Though not a favorite while very young in later childhood I liked it.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a 1937 American animated film based on Snow White, a German fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm. It was the first full-length cel-animated feature in motion picture history, as well as the first animated feature film produced in America, the first produced in full color, the first to be produced by Walt Disney, and the first in the Walt Disney Animated Classics group.

Snow White Dancing with Dwarves Disney T Shirt from Zazzle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.