Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Matisse Style Nude with Fish

Some years ago as a lark I painted a catfish in a bowl in the style of Matisse. I thought is was comical and sold it to a lady who just loved it. It was Gouache on hardboard paper. I like painting fast with water based colors as they smeared together like finger paint. I ran across a scan I made of it before I sold the original and have placed it at my shop on Zazzle. I try to keep copies of all my paintings so I have them to use on greeting cards I sell. I think the neck tie looks good too. As always at Zazzle you can add text over the web to customize the product with names or phrases.


Matisse Style Nude with Fish print
Matisse Style Nude with Fish by figstreetstudio
Browse all the other art on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.