Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Christmas Fleur De Lis Card featured at Zazzle



This year Zazzle will feature one of my many Christmas card designs I sell through them. They will place it on a special Holiday Card page and allow people to vote on it too. I sell a lot of Christmas cards and design new ones all the time. The good thing about Zazzle is they allow you to add text, names, logos, to the inside of the card before you purchase them. For ten years I have sold cards through Zazzle and each year I get compliments on the quality of the cards. They also offer a bulk discount so a lot of companies buy them in bulk and add in their logos. Matching stamps can also be made just ask.

Adding in names or text is easy over the web with Zazzle's web based text editor. You can customize the cards and save printing costs.

Christmas Fleur De Lis Card from Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.