If you feel you can make and sell art here are some pointers from an article on the web. BUT if you want to make a commission on selling my art you can sign up as an associate at the below link. Any of my art you sell you can get a 15% commission. Pointers on how to market it and all the info you need to get started located at this link: http://www.zazzle.com/sell/incentive/associate
And how to videos are available too: http://university.zazzle.com/post/103993730/how-to-quickly-build-zazzle-referral-links-via
Artists may use many mediums to express themselves, and with practice, perserverance, and talent, art can be anything from a passionate hobby to a lucrative career.
- Practice with various mediums. Art is created with an almost limitless variety of mediums, from oil paints to clay, from stone to electricity. Here are a few popular media used by artists.
- Pencils and paper. Drawing is a fundamental art form, probably first practiced with a piece of charcoal or some colored clay on a cave wall. It is now a refined technique using a variety of paper and pencils.
- There are many other media and simply too many techniques to cover them all in one article.
- Don't listen to music while working, because you want to concentrate on what you're doing so that the final product can be the best it can be.
- Some art media involve dangerous chemicals, or produce hazardous conditions. Dust from ceramics contain silicates, which can cause respiratory problems, and some paints contain heavy metals, which can be toxic upon digestion or respiration. Therefore, never eat or drink during a painting session. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Tools of your chosen medium, whether pencil and paper, paints and brushes, or cameras and lenses.