Friday, April 30, 2010

New Orleans Style Shirts

With well over 1400 unique New Orleans style designs on many shirts Fig Street Studio sells t-shirts on the web both in the USA and Europe. Many unique art designs reflecting life in New Orleans from the French Quarter to Treme, music, food, and history portrayed in a uniquely New Orleans style. See them here- http://www.zazzle.com/figstreetstudio/tshirts or follow the links below. Get them when you see them as many are limited editions and are removed after a few days. You can own a shirt that no one else has.




How to read this Blog

I post info about my art, graphic designs, almost daily. On the right is a chronological list of those designs I post but I have a lot more on my web pages.

1. Fig Street Studio at Cafe Press

2. Fig Street Studio at Zazzle

3. Fig Street Studio Home Page



No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.