Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun At Pontchartrain Beach Clown Head Replica Sign

Remeber the clown head on the signs at the beach? Here is a replica.

And some music from the Beach on You Tube





A lot of my art is from my child hood memories so a lot is about Lake Pontchartrain. I did several adaptations of Pontchartrain Beach signs, the most famous was a 1930's tin sign. The old sign itself is still around and some are reproduced. I did an adaptation of it and I get a lot of questions about it. Here it is at Cafe Press- http://www.cafepress.com/figstreetstudio.441044928

MAny styles and sizes are available.

An original is up in the Slidell, LA Cracker Barrel Restaurant off Gause Blvd.

I have more Pontchartrain Beach designs at my Zazzle store http://www.zazzle.com/figstreetstudio/pontchartrain+gifts





Bali Hai at the Beach shirt
Bali Hai at the Beach by figstreetstudio
Many more t-shirts online at zazzle

 Home movie of the Zephyr at Pontchartrain Beach:

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.