Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mid City Garage Studio

 Just completed another place to paint. I spend a lot of time in the city so I have converted a garage into a small studio space for me to paint in while in New Orleans. My bigger studio in the country is nice but often I stay in the city and now can also paint there. It is located in Mid City right off Canal and the streetcar line so people are welcome to visit when I am there just contact me first. I am back and forth between both place but not on a regular schedule so knowing when I am available is the key to any visit. So you know it is a small studio spot for painting, nothing elaborate or impressive. I leave the impression to the art and not the space.

I also park my scooter in the garage studio, multi purpose place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.