Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The Blue Dachshund Iphone 3 Skin

IPhone Cases Store info- 
http://www.zazzle.com/figstreetstudio?rf=238720872070265283  more info on iPhone case at Fig Street Zazzle Store on the web. Sold world wide.


Initially I was skeptical about selling iPhone cases but with all the stuff going on and Verizon selling out of their iPhones I discovered yes they do sell well with my art and some Blue Dog Dachshund designs on them. The good thing is you can add text to them, maybe put your name on the case so you know who you are. With the designs I make you most likely will have a one of a kind art design. The above sells the best but here is a list with pictures of most I have available now. I can make one to order too.

Link to more iPhone cases at Fig Street Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.