Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Qui Que ®, Cajun Who Dat,

Cajun Qui Que shirt
Cajun Qui Que by figstreetstudio
Make a customized t shirt online at zazzle.com



My Cajun French "Qui Que", not the best French translation of "Who Dat" has caught on worl wide with shirts and items selling on the web at my Fig Street Studio see them here-
http://www.zazzle.com/figstreetstudio/qui+gifts

All art and designs are copyrighted.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Post Script:

French purists have e-mailed me several other translation of Who Dat, saying mine is improper. Well guys Who Dat isn't proper English either. So Who Dat in French is not supposed to be proper French, just a comment, not the height of linguistics. No need to e-mail me other translations, I like the one I did and so have hundreds of people who bought that t-shirt. That shirt sells a lot both at Zazzle and Cafe Press. It is simply a comical phrase I made up to represent the feeling of Who Dat for us French speakers all over the world. "Qui Que"

French Who Dat Shirts




No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.