Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Totally New Jazz Fest Shirts & Posters





 The foundation stopped my printers from selling my Jazz Fest related art. All of my past art was removed from sale. They sent a letter saying they would sue the printers. None of the printers want the grief or expense even though we all agreed the art was protected as it was my original art works. However a lawyer sent me a letter also saying the foundation would sue. They would lose in court but the expense was too great so the printers stopped. This is what the heritage of New Orleans now represents. Stopping local artists from producing art that the foundation wants the big bucks from. That is what it is all about. I sold maybe 3 or 4 prints of my art over the last 15 years making about $25, so fighting the foundation over that is not cost effective. But the public needs to know what the foundation does to stop art.




 Totally new Jazz shirts and posters by local New Orleans artists sold on the web.




Chat Noir, add text Poster

Chat Noir, add text Poster

by figstreetstudio


NOLA Skeleton with Horn T-Shirt

NOLA Skeleton with Horn T-Shirt

by figstreetstudio


No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.