Friday, December 11, 2009

Classy "Who Dat?" Fleur De Lis Shirts

There was a problem with the older link to my classy "Who Dat?" design so I corrected the link here so people can find it. It was selling well and ZAP somehow the link went out. I suspect what happened, foul play by someone selling a similiar not as good looking shirt. Amazing what lengths people on the web go to to keep a local guy from selling his art. Current working link-http://www.zazzle.com/fleur_de_lis_tshirt-235041945449288553




PS: I was told the NFL claims any black and gold fleur de lis shirt infringes on their trademarks?? So my original shirt was removed by the company that makes them. Surely the NFL is over reaching here. The Fleur De Lis has been around a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.