Friday, September 26, 2014

Black Gothic Cat Silver Necklace, Gothic Jewelry

http://www.zazzle.com/black_gothic_cat_ceramic_tiles-

 I did this Black Cat some years ago and placed him in several areas to use on cards and necklaces. I di wallpaper backgrounds, abstract backgrounds, buildings, and more so I have several of the black cat images in many places where he sits and looks back at the viewer. This particular one sells often along with twin black cats I did back then. recently I discovered a person download my art and used it on a necklace selling it on another web page for less then I sell mine. So he took my art and tried to compete with me with my own art work. A big violation of copyright laws. It took me some time to convince him to remove it or face litigation. Too often people take my art then when they are discovered seem to express an attitude toward my protecting my copyrighted art. If I do not protect my art I would then lose my rights to it. If you see this art anywhere other than my page or Fig Street Art Studio, notify me so I can have my lawyer contact the person.







No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.