Thursday, May 31, 2012

Famous Still Life Flowers in Abstract Prints

See more beautiful flower prints and cards here:  http://www.zazzle.com/figstreetstudio?rf=238720872070265283

Red Flowers Abstract Print
Red Flowers Abstract Print by figstreetstudio
Browse for more at my gallery page


 I've been working on still life's. Abstract flowers in colorful paintings caught my eye. I do not buy prints but create them myself using famous still life's to inspire me. I did a few kitchen items but the flowers seem more interesting. I like Matisse style and those that followed him too. Some not so well known and others like Picasso who had a sort of competition with Matisse. I will continue to create them and post them in my gallery on the web.










This abstract is so tropical, it reminds me of Hawaii or any island place. I stayed in the Virgin Islands one summer. This design takes me back there and was inspired by some curtains Matisse had in a painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.