Friday, March 11, 2011

Some New Orleans Abstract Art

New Abstract Art Product(s)



 After doing a few coffee cups in a Fauvist style and  abstract expressionism I jumped right into pure abstract. I was intrigued with the colors that gathered on my cardboard pallet from my acrylic paint and wanted to copy it for a card. Rather then scan it into the computer I tried my hand at computer generated graphics and came out with the below images. As I learn how to manipulate colors with CGI I will do more as I find it intriguing to learn a new method of creating art.





Your product, Circus Tent Abstract 1 , is now in the Zazzle marketplace!

Circus Tent Abstract 1
Your product, Circus Tent Abstract 2 , is now in the Zazzle marketplace!

Circus Tent Abstract 2
Your product, Melted One , is now in the Zazzle marketplace!

Melted One
Your product, Abstract Shapes 4 , is now in the Zazzle marketplace!

Abstract Shapes 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

omments Are Moderated, no SPAM.